Information for Governor Gary R. Herbert's Talking Points
- Who should the Governor recognize of those attending your event?
- Please list relevant information regarding the organization/group/event and why it is important the Governor is addressing the audience on this occasion.
- Please provide very detailed information about the subject matter including statistical information, positive or negative changes on these issues within the past five years, projected future impact, etc.
A few guidelines:
- We do not schedule anything more than six weeks in advance. Once we receive your request we will review it at the appropriate time.
- Within two weeks of receiving your request we will notify you about Governor Herbert's availability (unless you have submitted the request more than six weeks in advance). If you have not been contacted within that time, please contact Fran Stultz at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please keep in mind that Governor Herbert's schedule may change at any time, based on current state needs and responsibilities at the time. If this occurs, we apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
- Any press releases, sound bytes, printed material, etc that use Governor Herbert's name or quotes must be approved by the Office of the Governor before being distributed. If you are unwilling to do this, the Governor will be unable to participate in your event. Submission of this form indicates that you understand and accept these terms.
- A brief biography of Governor Herbert is available.